Salary: Living Wage
Location: Home based
Equipment: We will provide a laptop & necessary software for work use
Contract: 25 hours per week for 6 months under the Government Kickstart scheme
Referral criteria – applicants must be:
- aged 16 to 24
- eligible for Universal Credit
- currently unemployed (nil earnings)
- referred through their current Work Coach
About the role:
Supporting the consultancy in developing our presence and profile, through digital & printed materials, social media and managing small research projects
What we will provide:
- We will top up the Government’s contribution of the minimum wage to the Real Living Wage for all over 18 year olds.
- A comprehensive induction and training programme either one to one or via relevant courses supplied by other providers.
- Access to all the courses available from our training arm, The Charity Retail Academy.
- Regular supervision – both online and face to face as circumstances allow.
- Meaningful and creative work that will make a huge impact to our business.
- The opportunity to be part of and shape our small and busy business for the future.
- The resources needed to enable you to carry out this role (e.g. a laptop) for the duration of the Kickstart project.
- The opportunity to be shortlisted for promotion to any temporary or permanent roles within the business.
- We particularly welcome applications from disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates as these people are currently under-represented throughout our sector
- An active and demonstrable interest in charity retail – having been a charity retail volunteer would be perfect
- Skilled and knowledgeable in the use of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms.
- Interested in & excited by environmental issues
- An accurate worker with great attention to detail
- Motivated and able to work unsupervised from home.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
You can read the full job description here: Digital, marketing & research assistant FINAL
To apply please approach your Work Coach for a referral.
We ask for a covering letter and CV once your referral has been made