Salary: £37,000 – £40,000 pa
Location: Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom
Contract type: Full time, permanent
Closing date: Friday 19th March, 5pm
Interview date: TBC
DEBRA are currently looking for an Regional Manager to join their team covering the South of England. This is a field based role.
About the Regional Manager role
You will assist the Director of Retail and Retail Operations and Compliance Manager in ensuring that the retail outlets operate legally, effectively and efficiently.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Recruit, select and induct Area Managers.
- Support, motivate, appraise, develop, and lead Area Managers.
- Provide and co-ordinate training as required.
- Provide Management Information as required.
- Liaise with the Retail Projects Manager, HR Manager, IT Systems Manager, and Property Manager.
- Direct the Area Managers to achieve maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Seek opportunities for new income streams
- Manage and implement appropriate existing retail projects as directed
- Commercial Focus
- Achievement Oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Full, Clean Driving License – Own Car
– Expertise in the charity retail sector
– Basic computer skills
DEBRA is the national charity that supports individuals and families affected by Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) – a painful genetic skin blistering condition which, in the worst cases, can be fatal.
We have a vision of a world where no one suffers from the painful genetic skin condition EB.
Until that day, DEBRA focuses its work in two areas:
- We fund pioneering research to find effective treatments and, ultimately, a cure for EB.
- We provide care and support to individuals and families living with EB.
- We couldn’t do any of this without raising substantial funds, which is why you will be so integral to our success.
If you are enthusiastic about the contribution you could make and would like to join the team as a new Regional Manager please click here to apply